LiquiBag

An Innovation to Improve the Nation's Hydration

“A Junior Achievement of South Florida Fellows Company”

 

About

LiquiBag is a non-profit, student-run business whose goal is to help people find the most efficient and sustainable way to store beverages.  We are dedicated to improving the environment for our employees, customers, and community from recreation to disaster preparation with LiquiBag.

 LiquiBag: An innovation to improve the nation's hydration.

 

Products

Small

$9.00

The one gallon LiquiBag is perfect for on-the-go activities. Use it for trips to the park, short hikes, and any other everyday uses. Cap included.

Medium

$12.00

The 2.6 gallon LiquiBag is ideal for long term use such as trips to the beach, long car trip, boating, and many more. Spout Cap included.

Large

$15.00

The 5.3 gallon LiquiBag is great to store water and other beverages for disaster preparation such as hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes. It also has many other uses, such as camping  Spout Cap included.

 

To Order

To order your LiquiBag please contact us. Talk to one of our representatives to place your order or come visit us in Mrs. Roman's classroom between the times of 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. If you cannot physically come to us, use our website to reach us or email LiquiBag@gmail.com to purchase product. Include your name, product size, amount of product you are buying, and where you will like it to be delivered.

 
Upcoming Events
Meet and Greet
Wed, Feb 19
Beachside Montessori Village
Feb 19, 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM
Beachside Montessori Village, 2230 Lincoln St, Hollywood, FL 33020, USA
Get to meet our amazing team and learn about our business. Information will be given and pre-orders will be taken. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
Share
 

Information

Cleaning Instructions

Rinse thoroughly with warm water and soap if needed, hang upside down to drain water and dry

Return & Refund Policy

No returns or refunds will be accepted unless product already has preexisting damages or defects

Shipping Info

Product will be delivered to you wherever available or can be picked up from Mrs. Roman's room

 

Non-Profit Organization

All of our profits will be donated. 90% will go to Free Our Seas, an organization that strides to protect our marine life while also educating the youth to do so as well. The remaining 10% will be donated to the JA fellows program, without them we would not have a business.

Sea Turtle
 

Contact LiquiBag

“A Junior Achievement of South Florida Fellows Company”

 

©2020 by LiquiBag. Proudly created with Wix.com

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now